Now Hiring Assistant Store Managers at Wonder Works!
Ready to be a part of a WONDERFUNTASTICAL experience? Wonder Works is looking for assistant managers for each of our premiere specialty toy stores! These positions are for enthusiastic, energetic, organized, and spirited leaders wanting to join a highly motivated management team.
This opportunity is ideal for a candidate who is passionate about a hands-on approach to business, detailed-driven, and ready to motivate others daily and hit the ground running with a positive outlook every day. With three locations in the Charleston area, Wonder Works is growing and looking for candidates to grow with us! This position is full-time. Along with directly assisting the operational manager, this candidate will manage day-to-day store operations, assist in planning and executing special events, sales and marketing efforts. Above all, candidate must have the desire to make MAGIC happen!
- Flexible self-starter who can go-with-the-flow in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work up to 40 hours per week and more if asked (overtime pay would be involved). Schedule will include scheduled weekends and scheduled holidays.
- Retail management experience preferred.
- College degree required.
- Strong computer skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Ability to quickly think on one’s feet, manage the public, multi-task, and make appropriate decisions when necessary.
- Organized, dynamic individual with a positive and energetic outlook.
- Desire to grow with the business.
- Strong Leadership Skills with proven ability to motivate others.
- Pay based on experience.
Wonder Works is a store like no other – and we are looking for the candidate like no other too!
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
We are also looking to hire more MAGIC MAKER Sales Associates at each of our stores! Please submit your resume to email@example.com to apply as well!
Our Favorite Companies!